*NOTE* – I am writing this blog from a user point of view not a critic or developer.
I use it about 5 hours a day and its been more than 6 weeks since i am using it so i think i can write a about its noticeable pros and cons from a user point of view.
As a user i just love it. I hardly use my Mac Pro now for things like YouTube or web browsing.
- Amazing battery life.
- Screen is really gorgeous – Best screen i have ever laid my eyes on.
- Fast, smooth and responsive – Android is definitely getting better with each version. Hardware on Nexus 10 made Android run flawlessly. When i first came to know that it doesn’t have a quad core processor, i was bit disappointed but i don’t see or feel the difference. It is as fast as any quad core device out there.
- Looks awesome.
- It feels really good in hand.
- Sound is awesome – speakers are loud and clear.
- Gaming experience is great, if game support this much high res. So far i found that Gameloft and EA games are well compatible with it.
- Light weight
- Micro USB
- Worth every penny i spent.
- Build quality is not as good as competitors but we should keep in mind that its much cheaper than its competitors.
- No good accessories available yet.
- Random reboot issue is still there. No fix out yet.
- Jelly Ban 4.2 is bit buggy as compared to 4.1.
- Screen fades out while interacting with widgets on Lock Screen.
- Nexus 10’s high resolution can be a disadvantage as well. I didn’t find a single app (except google ones) that supports the Nexus 10 really well.
Overall i am happy with it. I just want google to fix all the bugs in Jelly Bean 4.2 as soon as possible.